Katelynne is a board certified Nurse Practitioner. Katelynne began her nursing career in cardiology as a bedside registered nurse before transitioning to a Nurse Practitioner within internal medicine. After spending over a decade in mainstream healthcare, Katelynne felt the personal and professional calling to serve her patients through a more personalized approach.
Her own journey with food sensitivities and gut issues led her to Kare as a patient originally. Through the transformation of her own health, Katelynne has become committed to providing REAL answers to patients using personalized care and the Functional Medicine approach. She is dedicated to learning from Keri Sutton, ANP-C and other leaders in the Functional Medicine Community.
Katelynne brings proven effectiveness with patients and confirmed satisfaction ratings of 4.8/5 from her previous positions. Her prior experience and focus on primary and internal care helps her to cohesively treat chronic conditions as well as help those who want to optimize their current health status. Katelynne is dedicated to creating a plan that dives deeper into underlying conditions that identify and treat the cause of the problem.
Some of Katelynne’s personal interests include exercising, reading and researching new healthcare topics, serving at church and spending time with her family.
- Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, MO – Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing
- Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, MO – Master’s of Science in Nursing
- Cox College, Springfield, MO – Post-Masters, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Cardiac Care
- Women’s Health
- Endocrine Management
- Internal Medicine
- Family Care
- Weight Loss
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Autoimmune Disease
Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Introduction to Functional Medicine
- Introduction to Functional Nutrition: Clinical Solutions for Addressing the Underlying Cause of Disease.
The Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine
- Environmental Health: An Integrative Approach
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce