The Kare Plan
- Initial consultation with a provider
- Comprehensive medical assessment
- Advanced diagnostic lab work
- Nutrition education and recommendations
- Discuss options for food testing and how to translate results into lifestyle changes.
- Nutritional Supplement Recommendations
- We'll assess those you're already taking and then make our recommendations on our pharmaceutical-grade supplements that will help repair damage and restore balance.
- Recheck diagnostic lab work periodically to monitor progress or make adjustments to propel you towards wellness.
Common Gastrointestinal Conditions
Advanced Diagnostic Testing
It is important to know and understand the bacteria that live in the gastrointestinal tract because imbalances in the gut microbiome may lead to gastrointestinal symptoms such as skin conditions, autoimmune disorders, immune system imbalances, and multiple inflammatory disorders.
Our advanced testing options include comprehensive blood and stool testing to aid our providers in the assessment and treatment of gastrointestinal disease. We examine the complexity of the digestive system to provide a unique perspective on the gut microbiome and its connection to disease and inflammation. By discovering the root cause of digestive issues, we can begin to restore balance where it previously seemed impossible.