The Kare Plan
- Initial consultation with a provider
- Comprehensive medical assessment
- Advanced diagnostic lab work
- Nutrition education and recommendations
- Discuss options for food testing and how to translate results into lifestyle changes.
- Nutritional Supplement Recommendations
- We'll assess those you're already taking and then make our recommendations on our pharmaceutical-grade supplements that will help repair damage and restore balance.
- Recheck diagnostic lab work periodically to monitor progress or make adjustments to propel you towards wellness.
Food Allergy Symptoms
Food Sensitivity Symptoms
Advanced Diagnostic Testing
Our Food Allergy + Sensitivity test panels includes 96 of the most common allergens that are consumed, including peanut, milk, egg, shellfish, tree nuts, fish, corn, soy, lectin, wheat, fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, and nightshades, amongst others.
- The test uses only purified natural or recombinant allergen extracts for diagnosis.
- Test results give an improved understanding of IgE profile.
- The test provides quantitative results based on chemiluminescent measurements.