The Kare Plan
- Initial consultation with a provider
- Comprehensive medical assessment
- Advanced diagnostic lab work
- Nutrition education and recommendations
- Discuss options for food testing and how to translate results into lifestyle changes.
- Nutritional Supplement Recommendations
- We'll assess those you're already taking and then make our recommendations on our pharmaceutical-grade supplements that will help repair damage and restore balance.
- Recheck diagnostic lab work periodically to monitor progress or make adjustments to propel you towards wellness.
Common Metabolic Conditions
Advanced Diagnostic Testing
A comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP) is a series of blood tests that provide a snapshot of your body's chemistry and the way it's using energy. By including a CMP in our functional, whole-body approach, we can see:
- Kidney Function
- Blood Sugar Levels
- Protein Levels
- Calcium Levels
Just these basic factors begin to paint a picture of our patient's foundation. Our recommendations in areas of hormones, thyroid, supplements, etc. are all dependent on how the body will process those changes.