The Kare Plan
- Initial consultation with a provider
- Comprehensive medical assessment
- Advanced diagnostic lab work
- Nutrition education and recommendations
- Discuss options for food testing and how to translate results into lifestyle changes.
- Nutritional Supplement Recommendations
- We'll assess those you're already taking and then make our recommendations on our pharmaceutical-grade supplements that will help repair damage and restore balance.
- Recheck diagnostic lab work periodically to monitor progress or make adjustments to propel you towards wellness.
Common Inflammatory Conditions
Advanced Diagnostic Testing
Inflammation is the normal response of your body's immune system to injuries and harmful things that enter your body. Immune cells quickly react to the damaged area to fix the problem. When the body is constantly in "fix it" mode, increased inflammation causes many unwanted conditions and symptoms.
Testing your CRP (C-reactive protein) is an effective way to measure inflammation. CRP is a marker protein produced in the liver and can help identify high levels of inflammation like those seen in major infections or inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
Once we've identified high levels of inflammation, we can begin the restoration process through removal and repair.