The Kare Plan
- Initial consultation with a provider
- Comprehensive medical assessment
- Advanced diagnostic lab work
- Nutrition education and recommendations
- Discuss options for food testing and how to translate results into lifestyle changes.
- Nutritional Supplement Recommendations
- We'll assess those you're already taking and then make our recommendations on our pharmaceutical-grade supplements that will help repair damage and restore balance.
- Recheck diagnostic lab work periodically to monitor progress or make adjustments to propel you towards wellness.
Common Immune Conditions
Advanced Diagnostic Testing
The Antinuclear Antibody Test (ANA Test) indicates whether there is a chance of the individual suffering from an autoimmune condition. If the test is positive further testing can help us identify the exact cause of symptoms.
The Rheumatoid Factor test can help diagnose Rheumatoid Arthritis and measures the specific RF antibody in a sample of blood. Those with a high concentration of RF are likely to have an active case of Rheumatoid Arthritis but it may also indicate Sjögren’s syndrome.
When addressing immune conditions, we give additional consideration to nutrition and food choices as a means of treatment. By identifying and removing certain inflammatory foods from a person's diet, we begin to regain control over symptoms and flare ups.