Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
As women move past their childbearing years, the transition from perimenopause to menopause can last up to ten years. Women begin to experience life changing symptoms associated with this throughout their 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s depending on individual conditions. When the reproductive system stops ovulating and menstrual cycles become less frequent, then eventually disappear, the physical results of this can include weight gain, migraines, hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and low sex drive. Mentally, depression, insomnia and anxiety can stop the most active pre-menopausal women in her tracks, causing her to struggle to even get out of bed.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) of estrogen and progesterone can ease the aging process and above symptoms in a safe and natural way. Balancing the body’s hormone levels with BHRT can also help reduce emotional conditions, and increase energy and happiness.
Thyroid health is also directly affected by hormone imbalances through middle to old age. This affects a woman’s overall energy, digestion, weight, even bone density. Using BHRT and thyroid support can help increase bone density and improve metabolism.
Because hormones serve as chemical messengers that direct cellular processes, they are involved in so many different bodily functions. Some of the many other benefits of BHRT also include:
• Increase Cardiac Strength and Regulated Cholesterol Levels
• Improved Sleep
• Decrease in PMS and Fibromyalgia Pain
• Increased Libido
• Decrease in Abnormal Growths including Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome as well as Fibroids
• Increased Bone Density and Preventative Osteoporosis Treatment
• Improved Metabolism and Preventative Weight Gain Treatment
• Decreased anxiety and depression
• Improved Digestion
• Overall Wellbeing and Happiness as well as Less Stress
• Enhanced Short-term as well as Long-term Memory
• Fortified Blood Sugar Health and Preventative Diabetes Treatment
• Improved Quality of Skin, Hair and Nails
• Sharper Cognitive Function